STYLE HEROIC

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After ending my blog a while ago, I realized that I had to make another, to fit my own needs.

This is a blog about my life as a fashion addicted teenager living the sweet life in NYC. I love getting inspired by other fashion bloggers and the fashion industry's faces like Karl Lagerfield and Freja Beha.

Even though this is a blog about myself, I'm going to focus a little more of other things, since I'm not much for these outfit post etc. But I'll try to keep up with YOUR NEEDS too, since most readers are into these personal posts.

If any questions should pop to your mind, you can send me an email. You find it in the sidebar.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute blog. Can't wait to see what's coming up next.

Meghan said...

I'm diggin' it

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I over polite post. Specially the appellation attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I dream the collection should acquire more info then it has.